View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Re: 9-13-11 chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnzsOut View Post
Hi y'all. I hope you all feel better soon. These last few weeks have flown by, and I'm hoping it continues until I get into the 2nd trimester - then I want to actually enjoy this pregnancy because it will likely be my last! Hopefully you all will get to do the same

I'm having a pretty good day despite the very small amount of sleep I got last night - just tired. I had class this morning, and DS went to his first day at preschool! He did GREAT - especially for a kid that has never been in a classroom setting. He literally walked right in and didn't turn back. Apparently he got sad a few times, but he was smiling when I picked him up! He passed out in the car about 2 minutes after we left and he's still sleeping
aw that's exciting, glad he did so well.

Is it wrong that I am actually HAPPY to be working tonight? (my shift was changed so I am only on until 9) so much easier to sit here and ds surf than to take care of dd - she goes to bed AWFUL for me since I don't regularly put her to bed because of work.