Old 09-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #14
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 9-13-11 chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dream of Cloth View Post
I'm with you all, ladies. I'm exhausted too! My husband came to bed last night from working on homework around 2am which made me wake up. Then I could NOT get back to sleep no matter how hard I tried! The last time I looked at the clock it was a quarter to 6 and then I finally fell back asleep. I am completely WRECKED today.

I put the kids down for a nap as soon as they finished eating lunch and let them just play in their cribs and hang out while I caught on some sleep. I'm a "school widow" tonight too because my husband has a class (he just began a PhD program!) and that means I have to put the kids to bed myself tonight.

Just 3 hours until bed time and then I can go back to sleep.
Wow, "school widow" is an actual term? I've never heard of that. If that's the case, them I'm a permanent "army widow" because I never know when my husband will be home. Tonight and again tomorrow night he's at the range and I'm not expecting him till 10ish or 11ish.

Not saying that to attack you or anything, I just truly never heard of widow being used that way...