View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Please give me your easy and basic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe!

I don't ever measure anything except to bake so this is approximate. You can use whatever kind of chicken, grilled, baked, frozen cooked, etc.
This is to make about 6-8-ish servings I think, there are 5 of us and we have leftovers, so this makes alot, but you can improvise and cut back. It isn't healthy but it's good!
Melt about 1-2 tbs butter in pan, add about a cup of cream or 1/2&1/2. I've used all 1% milk but had to add a little cornstartch to make it thicker, less rich tasting but still good. I add a 4-6 oz package of room temp crumbled feta cheese (tomato & basil is good) and a handful of parmesan. Keep stirring on low til feta is melted, add chicken then add noodles and eat! The sauce takes about as long to make as the noodles need to cook.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote