View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
clothrookie3
Registered Users
seller

No more babies!!!(long)

I'm new on this board looking for advice. First let me start off by saying in 24 & dh is 26 and will be married 6 years in December. We have three children (3,18 months, and 5 weeks). We planned on two children. I have history of dysplasia (3 freezings later got rid of it). We got pregnant (on purpose) when our first was 10 months old and miscarried at 8 weeks. We got pregnant again (on purpose) a few months later and had our second. After having our second I never quit bleeding...I HEAVILY bled for 8 months! I had an internal sonogram done to find an interuterine polyp. My doctor told me to quit taking my birth control (I was going to family planning with which that doctor started it to see if it would stop the bleeding). The hormones were making the polyp act up is what my doctor said. Anyways I quit bleeding and my conception date was a week later. (after not having sex for 8 months we missed it lol). Anyways I just had our third and we did an internal sono again (to see if delivery fixed my problem) and turns out I have an enlarged uterus and there's still fluid inside. I'm not bleeding but have A LOT of gross discharge (sry tmi). I EBF if that matters. Anyways were talking doing a hysterectomy. I've done pills of all kinds (I'm horrible at remembering), the patch(again-horrible at remembering), the shot(I hate needles and I bled the whole time), an iud(I bled the whole time), and I'm obviously VERY fertile because of all the circumstances lol. Both dh and I hate condoms, pull out wouldn't work and neither would charting. So now that I got that all out lol is there any other option? I was devastated when we found out we were pregnant with #3 I could not handle a #4!! any advice??
clothrookie3 is offline   Reply With Quote