View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
monkeymama07
Registered Users
seller

So Whats everyone up to?

HOws everyone doing?

Whatcha been doing?

I picked L up from our half way point which is about 4 hours from us last night so we got home super late (middle of the night) and he had slept adn proceeded to stay up ALL NIGHT LONG..

Im off till Wednesday on the plus side.

I need to get Liams winter clothes because its gotten cold here. We dont have anyone that passes clothes to us which means I have to buy everything.

Im sick and so is Liam (I think its the flood water and everything) ALot of people seem to have colds and sore thoats etc now........

We are having funw ith the preschool work I have for Liam and enjoying our fall. Liam is hitting the age where hes starting to grasp the phonics and math concepts that had been eluding him.

We have been blueberry picking and apple picking this year. And we had a blast. I made a bunch of homemade applesauce and froze apples for pies and to frie up and put on waffles and pancakes.

Liams birthday is in a few weeks and I have bought him a train table which Im excited and think he will love it so he better.... I have had it for months because I found it for a super good sale

Ive applied for jobs near Liams dad so we can move and being closer to him for Liams visits so hopefully soon we can make a move Which I am excited about.