View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you pack in your hospital bag

I bought new pajamas and yoga pants for each birth. I bought black ones, just in case of leaking or whatever. This time, I got capri type pajamas and a matching top that was super stretchy for nursing. I also brought some yoga pants to wear during the day. For the babies, I brought our own clothes and the nurses put those on baby. I did bring my own underthings, but the nurses suggested using their disposable undies for the first while and I was glad I did. I know some women like to wear their own things, though. I also brought my nursing bras. I got brand new flip flops and socks. I did not get slippers because DS was born in August and it was just too hot for me to wear them. I way overpacked when I had DD, so this time, I just packed 4 pairs of yoga pants(one to wear home), 3 shirts and my pj's. If push came shove, DH could bring me more things, since he was at home with DD at night. I was in the hospital for about 40hrs after birth and what I brought was fine.