View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: What do you pack in your hospital bag

I bought new pajamas and yoga pants for each birth. I bought black ones, just in case of leaking or whatever. This time, I got capri type pajamas and a matching top that was super stretchy for nursing. I also brought some yoga pants to wear during the day. For the babies, I brought our own clothes and the nurses put those on baby. I did bring my own underthings, but the nurses suggested using their disposable undies for the first while and I was glad I did. I know some women like to wear their own things, though. I also brought my nursing bras. I got brand new flip flops and socks. I did not get slippers because DS was born in August and it was just too hot for me to wear them. I way overpacked when I had DD, so this time, I just packed 4 pairs of yoga pants(one to wear home), 3 shirts and my pj's. If push came shove, DH could bring me more things, since he was at home with DD at night. I was in the hospital for about 40hrs after birth and what I brought was fine.
Jacky, CPST and wife to Tim
Mama to my little red heads, Kenzie (5) and Maverick (3)Currently boycotting using the potty EVER
jackyl08 is offline   Reply With Quote