View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #627
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Morgan- that stinks you had to buy a new heating system, but I'm sure it'll be nice to have it!

Krisha- yay for pling going so well!

Carolyn- hope your dr can help!

Tina- I hope Owen did sleep for you. Emmitt tried to protest tonight, but stayed firm and it worked. He usually breaks me down, so I was proud of myself.

Sara- mama brain here...when is your appt? Next Tuesday, or did you already have it?

Afm: my kids were actually not completely in the bottom percentiles at the dr. Ella weighed 9lbs 2 oz, up a pound from birth (76th percentile) and was 20.5 inches, up one inch from birth (59th percentile). Emmitt was 35.5 inches (68th percentile) and 26lbs 13oz (29th percentile). So except for his weight they were on the high end of the curve. While it doesn't matter at all, I was still thrilled. Em is usually like 16th percentile, so it was a shocker! He did great job. He did everything she asked, just like a big boy. I was proud.

I did have a mama of two breaking in moment yesterday. Wes worked, so I was home with them both for the first time by myself. I went to the kitchen long enough to put green beans in the crockpot. When I came back to the living room, emmitt had colored with an orange crayon all over the tv. luckily it cleaned up easily. Then I was nursing Ella later, and he fell off the couch on his head. I just had to laugh at it all on the inside. I thought...welcome to motherhood! Two will definitely be different. Loving it though!!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote