View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:47 PM   #707
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Looking great Morgan. How are you feeling?

Cant wait to hear something tomorrow Sara. I'm getting excited for you.

Hadley, how are things going for you? Have you guys gotten into some type of routine that works for you?

Carolyn, I hope you are feeling a little better again today. I'm sorry that you still are vomiting so much. That is my biggest hate of pregnancy.

Nicole, I'm not much help with the tiny kids. Owen was in the 10th percentile for about 18 months and Ethan has been a giant kid since birth but our doc never really worried because Owen was always ahead of the group on gross motor and fine motor tasks and language so he just decided he must take after his dad. Good luck with his weight.

As for the diapers, I have never had the stink issues or stain issues or leaking or really any issues with any of our diapers but I settled on our BG's pretty early on so it may just be that I don't know anything different. I do like the idea of all natural fibers but I also like super easy for daycare because they have very high expectations of useability.

We went to the pumpkin patch with Owens class today. It was a blast. Now I want to take both boys, but it is about a 20 min drive across town so I don't know if Todd will want to do it or not. You don't actually get to pick your pumpkin they are just set out there so it is not quite what he was hoping for.