View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile The weirdest things get me excited

I have purchased a bunch of wool this month on top of the longies I had made last year for K that I pulled out now that the weather is going to stay cooler. I had to order more wool wash and lanolizer. Ewe Need It is my fave by far, plus she had a discount code. She expedited my order when I mentioned we had a baby due any day. I got my woolie wash today and I wasn't expecting it until Monday.

I ripped it open and am so freakin' excited to be lanolizing our new wool!!

New, I have a Monkey Snuggles soaker in Cherry Coke(for Baby Valentine and his big sis), orange Disana cover in small (for Baby Valentine), Kissaluvs cover in large (for his big sis), and re-lanolizing the Babee Greens cover in large (for his big sis) because I used actual nursing lanolin last time and Ewe Need It just smells and feels so much better...not greasy or thick like the nursing lanolin.

Lots of pics to come once everything is dry (and Baby Valentine) arrives to wear the Disana and Monkey Snuggles. We'll be doing mostly prefolds and fitteds, though we do have some AIOs for his newborn stash.