View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #742
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

Tina- I think that's the same issue we have. Wes is more strict so I get irritated b/c he's fussing at Em for something that I think we should just ignore. For instance, Em has started saying, "No, I won't." He will do whatever it is anyway, but he's just learning how and when that phrase applies. While I'm not going to let my child tell me that he won't do something, Wes gets all up in arms about it. I think if we make a big deal about it, he'll probably say it more. If we just have him do whatever it is anyway and ignore what he said, he'll get over it. I guess Daddy's are just tougher on their boys than mamas are. Wonder what that means for girls?!

AFM: Em has been regressing with PTing, so we started a chart. He gets a sticker when he goes to potty and an X if he has an accident. If he only gets stickers, then he gets a treat after supper. We let him pick out his treat at the store tonight. So...he picked out popsicles at the store...and we had NO accidents today!!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote