View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
idigchaitea
Registered Users
seller

What do you feed your 11-12 month old?

DS has never REALLY liked baby food, but I still buy it and try my hardest to get him to eat it. He'll mainly eat the pureed fruits. I'm just not sure what type of finger foods I should be giving him at this age. I give him tiny pieces of chicken, banana, gluten-free cheerios (DS1 is GFCF), and tiny pieces of apple (which he chews forever and doesn't really swallow). Any other ideas? It doesn't seem like he eats a lot. I'm having some trouble remembering what I fed DS1 at this age. He ended up having a sensitivity to wheat and dairy, which we took him off of last year after 3 years of eating lots of cheese, breads, and milk. I'm a little worried that my other son will have the same problems. Because of this, would it be okay to give him dairy alternatives instead of whole milk when he turns one? He is BFed now.

Thanks for any advice!
*28 year old mama to Josiah Liam, born 05.19.2007, Jonas Elliot, my dove in heaven, stillborn at 40 weeks 03.12.2009* www.jonaselliot.blogspot.com , and my rainbow baby Julien Reese 11.04.2010 *Married to Zac 06.11.2005*
idigchaitea is offline   Reply With Quote