View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM   #1
akrab
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Exclamation Here's the scoop...

I didnt drink anything last night before bed to assure I would have good concentrated ps 1s LOL I went to bed at 10:30, woke up at 1:30 having to pee... what the heck! I went back to sleep but woke up an hour later at 2:30 painfully having to pee.... so I went I figured I would have more sleep in and would still need to pee when I woke up... so then I woke up at 6:30 needing to oee ARG!!! still have not had anything to drink for a while before even going to bed! I try to go back to sleep but by 7:10 I am in oain and NEED to pee.... so I do, and I test and it is NEGATIVE! still no sign of af, I am now on cd30... I went ahead and checked my cervix and it is high, and closed... and slightly off to the side dont get the slightly off to the side... but it isnt dead center know what I mean? it was sort of over to the side...

anyways so I look up some info on the internet, and I am not sure if anyone has heard of this before or not... because I havent... anyways it said that if you are breastfeeding you spill hcg into breastmilk which makes it not so concentrated in urine which would make your test read negative anyone breastfeeding and not get a positive right away? or anyone breastfeedign and did get a positive right away? is all that just a bunch of baloney?