View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #403
Servant4Christ
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TRIM! :Alva POST YOUR ACTION SHOTS! "S" Series Picture #331!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebandive View Post
Sarah- you are AMAZING!!! We all think you rock our socks. Seriously, all you do, all your patience, your willingness to take adds again and again and deal with all of us messing up the spreadsheet- you do it all with grace and kindness. When N06 still was still waiting, I was SHOCKED (and really glad ) that you would take more adds- I know this isn't easy to coordinate, and you do a FANTASTIC job!! THANKS from the bottom of my heart (and the bottom of my son's bum) !!

I see how mommy2daniel's post could have come off that way- but I really don't think she meant it like it sounds0- I was trying to clear up the confusion. She just had no idea that there was a wait on spiderman- so she was confused at why there were still being adds and the last box hadn't shipped. From the sounds of it she must have ordered directly from you and hasn't been part of the updates? I know from past posts she has had a really hard time finding a diaper that works for her son, and these work, so she just is really eager to get them. I imagine she might pay more for separate shipping of the N06- but that is just my guess.

Thanks again for all you do!
Thanks. No, I didn't mean to offend anyone - least of all the lady nice enough to run the co-op where the price of diapers that actually FIT my son well AND cause no allergic reactions has been made available to me so cheap.
I was honestly confused at seeing posts that stating shipment was already in transit (which REALLY got me excited bc I wasn't expecting things to move so quickly) and then seeing other posts stating add-ons and more orders were still being accepted. Totally confusing to me bc I didn't know how these things work.... this is the first co-op I've ever joined. I didn't even know what a co-op was til about a week before I placed my order. Please forgive me. Total misunderstanding on my part.
My brain is on overload. My son's having surgery tomorrow.

Last edited by Servant4Christ; 10-20-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Servant4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote