View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #615
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC while BFing GRADS & Greats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommygreenex2 View Post
Marie ~ I have no words to express the pain that I feel in my heart for you and your family. You are an amazing woman and I am praying for you and your family as you begin the long, hard journey to finding peace and healing. Your baby boy is beautiful and perfect and I know that God had an awesome plan for him, but in heaven, not here on Earth. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.
And I must say I'm jealous of your milk supply!

Thank you, love.

And you can come have my supply. I'm not engorged now, but if I had a baby to boob, it'd be right back in about 48 hours or less. I'm still full of milk and sore to the touch, but no longer rock-hard and throbbing. I can live with this level of milkiness. I like the extra cleavage BUT, I'd loan them out to anyone who needed a lil extra boob-love for the babies Two of my friends actually offered me their babies to take the edge off last week when I was so sore. I don't produce well for a pump on one side because that side is inverted severely, so I couldn't really pump to ease the pain because pumping the "good" side made me have let-down on the other side and made me MORE engorged and i COULDNT get anything out of that side with a pump..so it was a no-win there.

Ultimately, I turned them down because I knew that nursing a baby would only make me produce more, so I rode it out, but I was SOOOOOO tempted!
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote