View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
Reuben Christopher
Registered Users
Formerly: unbreakableangel
seller

My Mood:
Re: Clothes issues help me work it out!

Well I have clothing that I have had since I was 14-15 yrs old (I just turned 25) that are sitting in my closet waiting for the baby weight to go. The jeans I wear out faster so I have some that are about 5-6 years old waiting for me as well. I fit a few things that I have kept but then the stuff I fit now is at least 2 years old. I haven't bought shoes since last Thanksgiving and they are running shoes. I haven't bought "other" shoes for at least 2 years. Some of my stuff is getting worn out looking but a lot of it is just fine. I haven't liked clothing shopping since I got preggers with dd (so about 3 years ago). I am working on losing about 7-10 more lbs over the next few months and then whatever doesn't fit my body by baby new body will have to go. It's just a mind frame you have to get into I guess. Or maybe set a limit for yourself? Like you can spend $5 a week on clothing/accessories or you can buy 1 or 2 items a week? I find if I set a limit before I ever go and promise myself to stick with it then I do so much better.
ISO/IHA!
Reuben Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote