View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #13
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: lets see your stash you have already..:)

yeah some of my wool needs to go...lol the gown im gonna keep unless i find a girly one..lol i acually just bought a OBV gown/soaker set, and another pair of natural longies...lol they are NB...lol

The only thing about my wool is all my info for the yarn and who knitted the stuff, and who i bought it from and fo how much, my desk top died, my husband/kids fried it and i havn't had the money to get it fixed, so i'm not sure if anyone would buy my wool with out all the info...honestly the info means nothing to me..lol cause i havn't a clue what it all means..LOL but i know a bunch like all the info...and i can't get to it. For the most part i remember what i bought it for or about what i paid for it...but none of the info
Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote