View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
DustysSweety03
Registered Users
seller
seller

Harlan is here- birth story

I was worried all week that I'd not realize I was in labor and hubby wouldn't make it home in enough time. The week before I was told I was 2cm 50% on 10/26. On November 4th I got up a little before 6am to use the bathroom and thinking I would find excess cm, I found red blood and than when I sat on the toilet started to pass decent sized feeling clots. What a way to start the morning, got hubby called for him to come home, called L&D *and was told to go to the nearest hospital. My aunt came over to drive me . Got to the hospital and checked in at 7:32am, hubby arrived at 8:03am and we finally got taken back to a triage room to get on monitors and get a ultrasound to find the source of the bleeding and clots. Ultrasound found no reason for the bleeding and clots. 9:13am I am checked and told I'm 6cm and GBS+. Nurse says I probably dilated super fast hence the bleeding and clots. 9:58am contractions are 4-5mins apart . 12:10pm still 6cm and high. 2:32pm 7cm, agreed to the dr breaking my water. 4pm puking and contractions. 5:32pm 8cm 2+station. Harlan was born at 6:48pm after 3-4good pushes. He was 10lbs even 21 *1/2" long lots of hair on his head. Med free