View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
cedavid2011
Registered Users
seller

Hello to everyone.

My name is Corrie. I am a homeschooling mom to 6 children. DJ is 8, Natalee is 7, Mason is 5, Amelia is 3, Eloriana is 18 months, and Ryah-Grace just passed the 2 week mark. My awesome husband, David, and I have been married for 9 years now. We are both still in school. He is starting his MBA through University of Phoenix online, and he just started a new job. I am attending Kent State (Salem campus) part-time and hopefully will be graduating with my bachelors in business management in Dec. 2012. I worked for 16 years for a local veterinary clinic, but finally got to fulfill my dream of being a SAHM last Oct. We are from the Lisbon, OH area. I like animals and country living and would love to have a farm someday. I also sell Premier Designs jewelry and am an accredited La Leche League Leader with the Salem-Lisbon group. I recently started venturing into the world of cloth diapering (to save money and for health benefits) and have kind of become addicted. I've been lurking here on diaper swappers, but wasn't brave enough to introduce myself until now. I am not a big online person (mostly just use email), but I guess I'm learning more about it. I did get some of my diapers from mamas on here and had great experiences. I am also learning a lot about cloth diapering thanks to all of the forums.
cedavid2011 is offline   Reply With Quote