View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #16
fluffymailaholic
Registered Users
seller

Re: July 2012 Due Date List

EDD:July 8 (On DS' second birthday!)
Your Name: (if you would like to share) Sarah
State or Country:Utah, USA (may deliver in Canada, not sure where we'll be this summer yet)
How long it took to you to get your BFP: First month off Mirena
What number child is this for you: 2
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH Gregory, a wonderful wonderful man
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I'm feeling boy, but mostly out of practicality - I wouldn't have to buy new clothes since I have most of DS' and they'd have just about the same birthday! Will be happy with whatever, hoping for healthy!
Birth Plans/Preferences: I'd like to try unmedicated. Because I don't know what country we'll be in this summer I haven't made firm plans on a hospital or other arrangements yet.
Blog, website or the like:
Anything else you'd like to share: Was planning on a midwife but one of the few midwife offices my insurance covers just announced they're closing. Wah! Also, I plan on competing in the national clogging competition in MAY...at 7 mos preggo! Wish me luck! (And yes, it's been done before so I have hope.)