View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #26
Bryton
Registered Users

My Mood:
Talking Re: July 2012 Due Date List

Hi everyone. =) I'm not even sure yet if there is an official place to welcome edit: introduce myself... However, I was lurking and this thread inspired me to join...=) I hope it's okay that I jump on in... I feel blessed to have stumbled on this nifty site! Truly, I'm excited!

EDD: July 16
Your Name: Jaton (Juh-tawn)
State or Country: TX
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 cycles (2nd month worked!)
What number child is this for you: #4
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My husband Bryan (hence bryton: bryan+jaton= bryton), 11y/o DD Piper, 9 y/o DD Scarlette and 3 y/o DS Holden (We have 2 kitties, Junipurr (our russian blue rescue) and Hopps ((our tuxedo cat crooner)) and our border collie rescue baby, Barley)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I would love another boy for my sweet sweet dumpling
Birth Plans/Preferences: plan on midwifing-home birth... all three others were hospital birth... some radical changes in the last couple of years have led me here!
Blog, website or the like:
Anything else you'd like to share: We are a gluten free, homeschoolin', God-lovin', free-range/organic/grassfed eatin, granola cruchin' family in all areas that we can be... =) I am learning all about cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, home birthing, and am open to learning about a lot more! (These changes have been made in the last 3 years since Holden's birth... We have come a long way baby!)

HI EVERYONE!

You all seem quite lovely... I'm happy to have discovered this site...

Last edited by Bryton; 11-12-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Bryton is offline   Reply With Quote