solarbabies
Registered Users
Formerly: ja***nes
seller

My Mood:
Re: Circ'ing a 4 month old - pros/cons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishmaiden View Post
Out of curiosity, was this something you suggested to him and he wanted to do...or did he think of it on his own? (Feel free to not answer if it's too personal!)
Good question! I just mentioned that they can do foreskin restoration to DH and he cringed and said no way! He is afraid it would hurt. I know NOTHING about this, but I am intrigued as to how it works and what exactly he does. Or is it something a doc does...surgery? Does it hurt? How long did it take? Did it actually help? I am super curious about all this as you can tell lol.

OP: That is a TOUGH choice! I think in a way it would be better now for the fact that he is so little and you can cuddle him and all. But if you wait until he is older, I think I would wait until he is verbal and potty trained. Verbal because he can tell you what helps and what doesn't (maybe he will want to sit around naked...you wouldn't know that unless he can tell you) and potty trained because then urine is the only thing that will touch if anything. He won't have a wet material against him and no poopys getting on a new sore like that. Plus older= better pain management.

Last edited by solarbabies; 11-16-2011 at 07:08 PM.
solarbabies is offline   Reply With Quote