View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #51
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Moms of girls, lets discuss anthing BUT circ stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Apparently, MCP's kids add up to 110%

We've got a girly-girl in the house, much to my chagrin...she'll be dressing up this Saturday morning to go have breakfast w/ Santa when he arrives at the local mall. This will either go really, really well or really, really poorly...who wants to take bets on which it is?
Notice that extra 10% is given to the boys. What is it they have to get those extra percentage points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiliki View Post
They're just THAT amazing
Of course! Just ask their grandmother!

mommy2kaitlyn (sorry I butchered that one), The boys would be the ones with vests/ties. DS1 (9yo) already has black pants and a black vest that still fit him. I was thinking some sort of red Christmassy print for a tie. DD has a white dress-with a sewn on white ribbon/sash that still fits her from Easter. I love the idea of changing out the color though. Maybe crushed pane (or however you spell it) will be on sale soon. That would be an easy, comfy dress to make!

or I could just get out all the various houndstooth stuff they have! DS1 has black and white, DS2 has black, white, and red, and DD has this plaid that coordinates. I am so uninspired about it right now though.