View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #1017
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: August 2009 Two Year Olds!

I haven't heard from her since a few PM's yesterday.

I hope she is doing okay. She really didn't need all the drama with a newborn.

Hadley - Oh wow! Time has really flown by! I can't believe it is already time for you to start work again. How are you doing?

I'm assuming that the SS is off since it is getting so close to Dec and Morgan is no longer going to be on here? If anyone hears anything about it please update us all.

AFM: I have to say that I really hate being on this diabetic diet. I'm so sick and tired of having to watch the clock ALL THE TIME! I have to watch the clock for when I can eat, when I have to stop eating, when I have to test my blood, when I have to have a snack, when I have to wake up and test, how late I have to stay up to eat etc...!!! I'm so sick of it all! I'm so ready to be done.

I got an appointment at the local cloth diaper store for the kids to have their picture taken with Santa. We don't really "do" Santa, but Averie still likes to get her picture taken with "the man who dresses up like Santa" She thinks of him like any other character from a story! LOL! It is nice that we have an appointment so no long lines and then we get a coupon for the store! Should be fun!