wonton
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cloth diaper store in/near Austin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkg354boy2 View Post
Tiny Birds Organic is a wonderful shop. THe women there are wonderful and very helpful. It is in Round Rock and well worth the drive. I See you are due in April. I am also, you should come over to the April DD board and hang out with us.
I was going to say yeah it moved.
2593 Sam Bass Road, Round Rock, TX 78681

I went there before it moved, before I had dd. It's was a nice small store, cool to see some cd's in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylee610 View Post
I am in North Austin and go to Baby Earth in Round Rock, the ladies are always so nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moiety View Post
Austin Baby Store, sadly, is closing. It's still not on their website, but it's on Facebook and Twitter. (I don't have enough posts to post a link yet)

Round Rock and northside mamas have lots of choices though! Tiny Birds is off Sam Bass behind Gattiland. They sell a lot of different things, including the single most bulletproof prefolds I've ever seen (once you boil the daylights out of them!) Baby Earth is kind of behind Ikea. They sell more strollers and carseats than anything else, but also stock BGs, FBs, HHs, and Flip and such. Other than that, I know Special Addition across from Central Market on N Lamar sells MotherEase dipes.
Baby Earth also moved but is still nearby, in fact it's just about a mile from my apt complex lol.
It's just off of old settlers.

Last edited by wonton; 11-19-2011 at 01:33 AM.
wonton is offline   Reply With Quote