Old 11-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #1
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up GEM Cloth ~*~ EVEN LOWER PRICES! MAMA CLOTH PAD SETS ON SALE! ~*~

GEM Cloth - Pads, Diapers & Family Reusables

Welcome to GEM (Green and Economical by Michelle) Cloth - Pads, Diapers & Family Reusables!

Take care of your family's health, budget, and local and global surroundings by using cloth personal items. Reusable cloth items like feminine menstrual pads and diapers are cleaner, greener, healthier, more comfortable, and more economical than disposable products. The best part is, they work better and make that part of life more pleasant.

GEM Cloth makes feminine mama cloth menstrual pads and when available, one-size pinnable cotton pocket and fitted diapers, prefold diapers, nursing pads, and wipes (baby, feminine, and family). At this time, only menstrual pads are available. Everything is made with locally-obtained natural/cotton materials (except for fleece backing on cloth pads) and some upcycled/repurposed materials.

~~ MAMA CLOTH PAD SETS ON SALE! $24PPD 6-PAD LINER SETS. $30PPD 6-PAD STARTER PACKS. $42PPD 8-PAD STARTER PACKS. $40PPD 6-PAD OVERNIGHT/POSTPARTUM PAD SETS.~~
First quality pads; I choose the prints.

NON-SALE PRICES

Light pad half-dozen sets: $26
Starter packs (6 pads): $32.50
Deluxe starter packs (8 pads): $44.50
Overnight/postpartum half-dozen sets: $42.50
(These are non-sale items. SALE items also available.)

ORDERING AND SHIPPING: These sets can be ordered from my website website. These prices include shipping to the United States. Sale sets are available on the clearance page. These packages are what is available at this time. Items are currently being shipped within about 5 days of ordering. I accept Paypal payments, bank and credit cards, Amazon gift cards and money orders. Email me at gemcloth@gmail.com to order more than one set at a time or for more information. I am closed to custom orders at this time and am only able to ship to the U.S.

PAD DESCRIPTIONS

Ruby Pads have an hourglass-shaped cotton velour top, cotton woven wings in a curvy shape, and flannel/cotton material soaker. They are available in light, regular, heavy, and overnight/postpartum absorbency, 8-12 inches long depending on absorbency, sewn with overlock stitch similar to serging, fleece backing, plastic snaps. These are very trim due to the curvy shape and outside stitching.

PACKAGE DESCRIPTIONS

Starter packs: Sets of 6 or 8 pads. The 6-pad starter packs come with two each of the 10 inch heavy pads, 9 inch regular pads, and 8 inch light pads. The 8-pad starter packs contain those same 6 pads, plus two 12-inch overnight/postpartum pads.

Half dozen sets: Sets of 6 pads. All pad sizes are available in these sets.

Thank you mamas!

Last edited by GEM Cloth; 07-17-2014 at 04:27 PM.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote