View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #23
crystalanne79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~Tree Hugger Mama Cloth~ Black Friday details on Facebook!

Friday is going to be a lot of fun! Let's start with FREE SHIPPING all day on every single order! Use code "BFshipping" Not only that but all US orders will be mailed from the US on the Monday which means faster shipping then ever!

The first paid for order of the day will be refunded 20% (no matter how large the order, that is our biggest discount ever!), I will be judging this by order number and it will be Eastern Standard Time starting at midnight. This order will also recieve free shipping and a free gift if over $50. Custom orders are still welcome!

I will also be listing at least at least 20 *second* pads that will be available individually at great discounts and even some for FREE! Some will show up as listings in my store and some will be available only on Facebook and yet others will be hidden!

All orders over $50 will receive a free gift valued at $6 or more along with their free shipping.

All orders placed on Black Friday will be entered into a draw to win a $20 Tree Hugger gift certificate.

I will be hiding a cute little picture in some of my listings on Friday and each person who correctly emails me the links where they saw them will be entered to win a surprise prize pack.

I will be listing specific minkee prints on the Facebook page and will offer up the pad size of your choice at a discounted cost. These will be first quality custom made pads so if you love minkee but don't have a print preference then you can get your stash for less and it will ship for free. There will be 8 different minkee prints as well as some flannel prints offered up at different times throughout the day so keep checking in with Facebook to see what is currently available. Since these pads will all be custom made then they will not be ready to ship on the Monday but I hope to get them all sewn and mailed within 2 weeks.

The Wonderland Congo also has some fun going on including a gift certificate give-a-way that can be used in any of the stores including Tree Hugger! They will be posting the details later this week.

crystalanne79 is offline   Reply With Quote