View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
DalesWidda
Registered Users
Formerly: savmaralamommy
seller

My Mood:
Talking A round of applause!

We are all moms. Why are we defined by our actions? We're often segregated into "mommy war" groups like Breast or Bottle, Circ or Uncirc, Cloth or Sposies, Vacc vs Unvacc, Cosleep or Crib, CIO or NonCIO, the list goes on. I just want to say that no matter whatever decisions we make, we are all great moms (and dads!) and we all rock. So here's a great big round of applause for all the awesome parents on this board!

Maybe we can all tone down a bit on the "I'm right, you're wrong" tit for tat nitpicking for at least the *holiday season, hey?

*Disclaimer: by holiday season of course I mean ALL holidays including but not limited to: Advent, Hanukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Epiphany, St Lucia Day, St Nicholas Day, Bodhi Day, Las Posadas, New Years, Eid-al-Adha, Boxing Day, Hogmanay, Chinese New Year, and of course the general secular holiday season for those with no religious affiliation. If I missed anyone, I apologize profusely. Is there a holiday for those who believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster?