View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Aine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wink Overnight woolies for CHEAP! S, M, and L

UPDATED!!

Babyology wool striped longies, says M on the tag, but they've felted down slightly to what I'd call a size S. I bought these off DS this way and unfortunately could not use them. That weird spot on the leg is a shadow, they're not stained. Would be excellent for overnights.
BABYOLOGY SOLD

Patchwork Pixie soaker, deep plum color; GN, IMO. Sz L, all snaps in great condition. Worked great for overnights. It looks like boiled wool or wool felt--cause it's not knit or interlock.

$12ppd.

Very nice pull-on Aristocrat. My big boy outgrew it before i got a chance to use it much! Lots of stretch but bulletproof of course. Waist is 7.5" laying flat; rise is 8".

$17ppd.

Prices are with shipping included. Please don't ask me if i can go even lower--because paying for postage and gasoline do add up--especially on multiple items. I do wanna pass on things that would be helpful for another sweet mama, but I don't wanna make things even more difficult for myself! I'm sure you all understand

All items have been recently lanolized, are washed, and come from a smoke-free, dog-friendly home.

Thanks for looking!

I am that radical hippie you've been warned about... Mama to FIVE awesome freethinkers.

Last edited by Aine; 08-01-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Aine is offline   Reply With Quote