Old 11-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #29
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cyber Monday & more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I really need to take some pics of the upstairs, the guys installed the carpet last night!! all that's left is the baseboards and door trim and we can start moving stuff into the rooms. Lots to do downstairs but it's progress!!! whoot!

Hope you ladies have a great day!
fun about the puppy, and about being able to move some stuff in! I wish I were closer so I could help ya move in! so exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_crystalz View Post
Yep, last day... crazy! It was a year ago today that (at 3w5d) I took a pregnancy test that came out negative so I was like "yay, I can drink at the Christmas party!" lol...

Not doing much today but Lana's first girl scout meeting for the year is tonight so I have to go to that.
lol...ya'll tested a lot earlier than me, and I thought I was testing early. I don't think I got my positive until Dec. 10 or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
Bummed that it's the last day. Izzy had a great week last week and this one has been horrible. Blah. I dropped off Izzy at prek and took the littles on a few errands. I finally mailed off some coupons to Sarah. We went to the breadstore and June was excited to get her own "cookie card". The lady made me feel fabulous! Sshe said she loves when I come in because it's such a joy to see my kids. And that I'm a really great mom. It was such a hectic morning I almost hugged her. Oh. Then she handed me 3 packs of cookies. She looked at Caspian and said he can eat cookies now, right? He's got to be close to a year. Poor gigantic guy.

Naomi you got me all crazy looking at fabric cutters. Now I really really want a Silhouette Cameo. I'm just going to keep dreaming.
aww, it is so nice to hear "good mommy" comments from others. it really makes the day.
and, so sorry about the fabric cutter addiction. mine is a paper cutter, but i've seen some pretty neat fabric cutters online too. maybe you'll find a great deal too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblakeley View Post
I started packing today. In case your wondering this is what too many cloth diapers looks like (there is also a load in the wash )

too funny.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote