12-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Join Date: Jun 2010
**GRAND OPENING SALE!! ** 1 Item IN STOCK!!
I'm a new WAHM! I've been knitting and crocheting for about 10 years, and love knitting for our family and friends. I would love knitting for you and your loved ones!
Let's Have a Little Fun!!.....
****Grand Opening Birthday Pricing 25% off prices listed!!****
I'm going to be 33 this year, so for the next 3 Months I'm giving an:
"It's My Birthday Lotto Drawing!"LOTTO for 3 slots (1 per Month!!)
Winner receives 33% off instead of above 25%
Free Upgrade to Priority Shipping!!!
1. To enter the drawing, just post to this thread with the month you prefer . One post per user per day please .
2. Applies to 1 item in your slot
3. Winner notified via PM, 1 business day to reply
4. If no reply within allotted time, a new winner will be drawn.
5. Winner chosen through Random.org
6. 3 Winners will be chosen 1 for each month.
7. I'll post winners in slots, and we'll talk more about any expectations.
8. Knitty Gritty R & R (below) apply to all winners.
9. I pay the difference between shipping quote and priority shipping.
10. Payments accepted through Paypal only please!
11. Does not apply to initial postage cost.
The Knitty Gritty:
Basic Pricing: (click the list to get an enlarged view!)
Work will typically take an estimated 2-4 weeks depending on size and availability of yarn.
I am licensed to knit the Molly Bubble Romper and EviePants patterns with many finishing options for boys and girls for a nominal additional fee
(outside of the typical rib and seed stitch). I will also knit from your patterns if you like! Knitting is not limited to children's garments/ toys, I can also knit for adults (Pricing to come... PM me for now).
**If you have
1. A pattern you'd like knitted send it to me, and I'll take care of the rest .
2. Buttons or ribbon to match please send them
I will gladly take care of these items free of charge.
R & R
A. I do not stock yarn right now, so work will be YYMN. Comment sections below will hold Stocking information .
B. In order to begin work, I do require 10% non-refundable to secure your slot. There is a 3 day grace to get a full refund of deposit should you change your mind.
1. Deposit will be applied to your total order
2. Cancellation after 3 day grace period results in loss of deposit.
3. Upon cancellation please allow 7-10 days for any materials sent to be returned.
4. Unless otherwise discussed returns will be sent via USPS. R & R for DS will be followed!
5. Returns to be paid by former slot holder.
C. Payment through Paypal only please!
1. Payment plans are acceptable within an agreed-upon reasonable time period.
2. Shipment of goods upon receipt of full payment.
3. Pricing is not PPD. Upon completion of FO, I will quote shipping.
D. Pictures of your Work In Progress will be posted and you will be sent a link to check at your leisure. I love to keep in touch about your project so feel free to drop me a line should you have questions or suggestions .
E. For patterns that I do not own that are sent to work, they will come back to you or if it is electronically sent, all record will be deleted upon receipt of Finished Object and a Satisfactory agreement is reached on FO condition.
Satisfaction is my goal, should your garment need some extra love, please contact me right away, and I will do all I can to meet or exceed your needs!
Open Slots for:
I look so forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by littlesteps; 08-30-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Reason: Pricing, and more information....