View Single Post
Old 07-05-2006, 01:03 PM   #4
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Guess what my new night time solution is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiansmom
It's great to read about your simple solution. I am just getting started (I don't even have a baby yet - foster mama) and have spent hours wondering what diapers, liners, covers, doublers, etc. I decided to just go with prefolds and covers to keep it simple for various reasons and have also purchased a deluxe Stacinator so it looks like I will be set.

Thanks for the reassuring post.

Lisa
I think if you are just starting out, pfs are the way to go. You can try out other dipes as you go, but pfs just work.

Even if you are set with your stash, I would still recommend some fleece liners of some sort to wick wetness away from baby's skin especially overnight. The cheapest way to go would be to get some inexpensive fleece from Walmart or a fabric store and cut it up into strips. You don't even have to sew the edges, they won't unravel.

Best wishes to you! Feel free to ask questions on this board, the mamas on her are so helpful.