View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:37 PM   #2
7arrows4Christ
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: 37 WEEKS exact!!!

There is not always a pattern to follow... I'm expecting blessing #7...

Baby #1 ~ Water broke naturally at 36 weeks, we delivered at a freestanding birth center, but transferred because she was having trouble breathing. She stayed 17 days in the hospital, and had an awful time with jaundice.

Baby #2 ~ You better believe I was ready by 36 weeks with our second daughter! BUT, I went 5 days over my due date, had a wonderful homebirth and felt great.

Baby #3 ~ I still was ready by 36 weeks, just in case...and our first son was born at 37 weeks, at home. We had to keep a close eye on his jaundice also.

Baby #4 ~ Ready again a month early! My water broke in the middle of the night, starting labor....And she came on her due date!

Baby #5 ~ Had everything ready by the 36th week....and our second son arrived on his due date, also. My water broke in the middle of the night with him also, and labor began a few hours later.

Baby #6 ~ Just in case.. we were prepared by 36 weeks...but our fourth daughter didn't make her arrival until 15 days after her due date...my water broke in the early afternoon, and I labored for 2 days, until we finally transferred because I was not dialating. My water had been broke for nearly 48 hours.

So every single baby was different, and I still don't have a clue if baby #7 will come early, on time, or late. We do know that we'll be prepared by 36 weeks, just in case our 5th daughter decides to come early!

I know that some momma's of many children, tend to follow a pattern...always go overdue, etc...but not me. Every baby, labor and delivery are a new adventure!

Merry Christmas! Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Erin
7arrows4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote