View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
247mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby #8 is on the way...Im in SHOCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
It will be okay!!! If it makes you feel better I'm a little stressed over health as well. My first pregnancy at 32 weeks I went fully ecclampsic (seizures, had surgery and coma) with DS I was induced because of severe Pre ecclampsia. I really hope this one goes smoothly. I so want to have a natural birth and have my water break all over hubby's shoes (lol just to watch him freak out but I know it won't happen that way ) but I'm prepared either way. If you are really concerned you could do what I do. Keep a log of your daily BP, symptoms you may be experiencing (ie dizziness, headache, blurred vision) and make sure you talk to your dr if you at anyway feel as if something is off. You know your body the best!! Trust your instincts!!!! Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to get to know you better!
DDC, sorry, but I just wanted to comment on your ecclampsia, have you ever had your vitamin D levels checked? I had pre-ecclampsia with my first pregnancy and didn't know that low vit. D is one of the main causes of this. I just got my level checked because my midwife encouraged me to- no symptoms and it was extremely low!!! Just a thought, and hope you don't have that problem again!
247mom is offline   Reply With Quote