Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Intro! just got my bfp

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Awesome! And thank you. So what should I expect with a growing belly after a csection? Will my scar hurt? It still aches and itches and its been 17 months!
My C-Section was with my first child and I got pregnant with my second child when my first was only 10 months old. I don't remember having any aches and itches along my csection scar? If it's itching I would maybe put some lotion on it, maybe it's dry? Not sure about the aching though? Is it bad pain? or just light in the background pain?

There's not much to expect with a VBAC. They'll monitor you more when you're in labor to watch for any signs of rupture. Research research research! The risk of rupture is so LOW, but some doctors will make you think it's very dangerous. It is not. A lot of hospitals around my area won't allow VBAC's not b/c they're dangerous, but b/c if anything were to happen it would be very expensive for the insurance companies! So just know your stuff. Know the statistics.

Also, check with your OBGYN, if they don't feel comfortable with it, find one who is. They may not even allow VBACs.

Anywho, feel free to ask any questions!

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote