View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 09:33 PM   #14
BabyFishDesigns
Registered Users
seller

Re: Can I see your changing table set up??

Oh fun! I'll play along too. DS1 is almost 4 and he shares a room with DS 2 (almost 8 months)

Here's our "changing area" -

The dresser is a work in progress. I painted it red, then put a coat of black over it and I still need to do some distressing to get the red to show through a bit more. The picture has a verse from 1 Corinthians on it -- it says, "We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed." Cracks me up every time I see it! lol All the diapers we currently use fit in the top left drawer and all of DS2s clothes are in the top right drawer. All the ones below are currently empty. (I need to get the handles put back on! lol)

And here's our stash - (I have a 2.5 year old DD that's in dipes too, hence the two girly covers)

In the picture we have 7 Green Line Covers, 5 BGEs, and 17 Green Line soakers, oh, and a wet bag we use for out of the house. We also got two new GL fleece lined covers today for Christmas, and I have two regular ones on the from FSOT as well as two soakers from Natasha's stash and a doubler from Kissed by the Moon. AND when all those come in our stash should be complete! We use flannel that I've cut and serged for wipes and we use Monkey Butt wipes bits. I just ordered some CJs BUTTer also as I've been needing some CD safe rash cream.
BabyFishDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote