View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
MelandMack
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any 30 weekers?

My son was born at 30+4 after I just went into labor and they could not stop the contractions. He weighed 3lbs 4 oz and I did not have time to get the steroid shots. He was on CPAP for 12 hours as a precaution and then on nasal canula oxygen for about 2 weeks. He did have a PDA but it closed up with one round of meds. Once off oxygen he just need to grow and learn to eat....though at 32 weeks exactly they let me try to breastfeed and he latch right on which shocked all the nurses. From then on out all feedings were from a bottle or breast.
He went home at exactly 30 days in the hopsital at 34 +6 which was the earliest that this hospital had ever sent a baby home. He did fail the carseat test so the hopsital gave me a car bed to take him home in. Finally at 7 weeks old he passed the car seat test.
He is now a perfect active smart 4 year old.
Fleece Diapering Items- www.wildchildforbabies.etsy.com - **Goodbye Sale**- All reminaing fleece is stocked. Use Coupon Code GOODBYE25 for 25% off orders of $15 or GOODBYE to save an extra 10% on any order.
MelandMack is offline   Reply With Quote