View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #21
mom2threeboys
Registered Users

Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 27th - January 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpettitt View Post
Ummm, did I write this post?!?! Except for the part about feeling the other babies move earlier (they've all been around 14-15 weeks). Although MS has finally let up a bit, I totally still have this love/hate relationship with food. I don't feel like eating, but I'm starving, but even when I get myself to eat, I fill up so quickly. I got occasional headaches with the others, but it is an every day thing this time around... and it makes me crabby!!! This is my #4,too, and you'd think my body would have things figured out by now! I have another appointment the end of next week, and I'm starting to wish that I had decided to do the early screening thing just so that I could see this baby and have some peace of mind that everything is "normal" even though it all seems so different!
I'm sorry you feel bad too. I sure hope our tummies and headaches get better soon! It does make me feel better that you didn't feel yours until 14-15 weeks. Maybe this is pretty normal then. I can't expect everything to be the same I guess.