View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #26
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 2011 Babies- January Chat

:wave2: It's been a while! The pictures are so cute!

Hope everyone had a great new years. We took Izzy to John's Incredible Pizza for her birthday. She was super excited to run around in her birthday crown. I've made birthday crowns for a bunch of friends, my niece, etc. but not my own kids. So this year I'm making a resolution to put my kids first int he sewing/crafts department. They are already first in everything else they deserve handmade (and crazy unperfect) stuff from their Mama.

Bubba has 2 teeth now. He's so huge that I always say he came out a toddler. But Ray had me look through pictures so he could get some prints for frames we have. And I saw how little he was. He even had the newborn fuzz. It just doesn't seem like it's been that long.

Juniper got an Elmo hat on Christmas and won't take the thing off.

We had my parents and the evil dogs visiting until Monday. Then we had some friends come through on their way from Hawaii (their home) to BC to go snowboarding. It was my old college roommate and her husband. Yesterday June had been congested and having a nasty cough for a while and Izzy started throwing up at night and Casper started coughing and is all stuffy. I woke up with a headache. I really hope we are better soon. Izzy is supposed to start dance class tomorrow. And she has her bday party on Saturday. Poor thing has never had a party with her friends. We have canceled 3 I think because she has been sick. I need to start throwing her parties in June on for her 1/2 bday or something. Anyone do 1/2 birthdays?
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote