View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #28
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug 2011 Babies- January Chat

Alright..

So jake's first day of preschool was yesterday. He freaked when we left, it seemed quite rigid for preschool, I'll give him that, but he came home on the bus SO EXCITED and happy! He RAN to the bus today and waved me goodbye. Told him to have fun at school today.. he said, "Okay! see you later!" lol

Hopefully he realised where he was going when he got there. lol

Levi is teething. yep. That has been the cause of our restless nights.

Hunted down some teething tablets. finally.

Had to leave my first not so great feedback on ebay today. rough. lol I ordered a movie for miranda from someone.. On the 13th of december. expected it by christmas. It was in california. I'm 2 states away.

It got here yesterday with a post mark of december 29th. and they never did answer any of my emails.

UGh. I left a neutral. Even though I felt very negative. lol They had 2 feedbacks and 66%positive.. it was one of those people that are new and good and then you order from them and the bad starts rolling in.. They won't be around much longer I imagine. I think you have to keep above a certian %. I have almost 800feedbacks there and 100%.

anyway.. screaming baby.. hope everyone is doing good. I will comment on other people's posts again someday I have 5 minutes. lol
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote