View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #14
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann
I Started bleeding this evening Went into the ER and saw no heartbeat on ultrasound. I am 10 weeks, 2 days but baby was only measuring 6 weeks, 6 days. No one in my family has ever miscarried. I'm so upset and have no idea what to expect. Words cannot describe the loss and hurt i feel Anybody who has any insight into what might be to come would be greatly appreciated. The ER doctor didn't tell me much, just come back if I have heavy bleeding. Do I just wait and see what happens?
Dd crashing.

I had a 9-10 week loss last year. I waited to pass him on my own. Scary but healing. I started contacting (which I did not expect) and bled heavily thru a night. Passing large clots. I then passed the baby the next day, in his sack. His placenta followed a couple hours later. I buried him under my favorite tree.

I am so sorry for your loss mama. I've been there. Hurts like hell. Take the time you need. It took me about a year to not ache every day. I'm still torn up but I can move forward. I thought this day would never come. Hugs.

My hcg took 40 days, I think, to return to less than 5.

Last edited by keen1981; 01-05-2012 at 12:16 PM.
keen1981 is offline   Reply With Quote