View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #126
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Re: 2,012 items in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrammellyFamily View Post
Eek! Someone just gave me hand me downs for dd. I told dh that as many things we keep from them that many of dd's clothes are going! All the stuff that's way too big I'm giving away free on our local fb group.
Oh no! I know how that feels though... a couple months before Christmas, my dad brought over a bunch of old toys that he had gotten free from someone else. I mean, a TON of stuff - like 2 HUGE boxes, 2 HUGE garbage bags, and a Little Tikes table/chairs.

When all was said and done, I think we kept maybe 4 things and donated or freecycled the rest.

Anyway - today we took down our Christmas tree and put away Christmas decor. I got rid of maybe 15-20 holiday items (didn't count an exact number, but well over my goal of 6/day). In the last few days I've filled up a small donation box and part of a garbage bag. I need to schedule my next charity pickup. I love that they come to my house and take away my stuff!!!
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote