View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 07:37 PM   #127
deezee02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbz2002

Thats my plan as well. I have been giving away some things that I don't think are worth my time regarding the garage sale, posting some stuff on craigslist that I think will sell quicker and maybe for some more money than a garage sale. As well as keeping a few things aside for ebay.

Everything else is being labeled (that's a key for me, because I've tried it before and when I see all the boxes of stuff I feel overwhelmed for the garage sale but this time it's all priced and ready to go out ahead of time) and put into boxes labeled garage sale and when it's time I'll bring it all out.

I'm also keeping a spreadsheet of some of the highlights of my garage sale items so when I post the garage sale I can put it on there.
I have not labeled yet...but I have a friend who is going to help me with that! Plus...8 of those are clothes and 2 are shoes that I am doing general pricing on (tees $1, shirts $3 ect). I think the goal is the price when we set it out, using preprinted Labels made on the computer

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum