View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
TaraR
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I made it 18months!

I am so proud to say I made it to 18months with DS3 But sadly I did just wean him 2 wks ago. He was getting super lazy and sucking in my nipple like a straw over his teeth every time and my boobs constantly hurt with sharp pains the last couple of months, I think minor infections. BUT at least I made it to 18 months He is crying every night I put him bed now because he is used to nursing right before bed. I rock and cuddle with him for a long time before bed but he still screams like someone is tearing his arm off when I put him in bed. Now he is super clingly so I wear him more. I think time will help him.

Warning to those over producers of milk like me...It took 2 PAINFUL weeks of engorgment and cabbage to lose the pain. Just prepare yourself. And nope I didn't stop cold turkey, what a pain that was. Even though the last 2 weeks was a total PITA it was worth it all. We did enjoy our BF'ing relationship for 95% of the time. That is once past the first 2 months

Last edited by TaraR; 01-08-2012 at 09:55 AM.
TaraR is offline   Reply With Quote