View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #81
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonders weekend 7-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
CandiceW;14415149]that is what I did a few days ago.. BUT I think that is what I 'did' that jump started things.. Well part of it.. dh and I dtd quite a few times .. and I'm sure it helped we both 'enjoyed' our self [/B]

On that note.. I feel my 'early' labor is lasing forever.. (really I feel I have been having it for weeks.. but just way more intense now and can tell FOR SURE I am getting somewhere!!) When I get the stronger more painful contractions though I can tell it is doing more and more to cervix.. each time I get them.. I get more of that nasty goober stuff down there. I really did not think there could be more.. but apparently there is!!!
there is no dtd happening here. i don't even want anyone touching me! i've been taking lots of epo though and drinking my rrl tea like nuts. i had no energy for a walk, but messing with that car seat and tearing my bed apart, washing all the sheets and blankets, and then reassembling the bed, was quite a bit. I put a layer of towels on the bed in case my water breaks, then put a fleece blanket over that and tucked it in tight so i can't feel myself laying on the towels. lol. i also folded a ton of laundry, got the bouncy chair out, and worked on my little "night set up" in my room at the foot of the bed for night time diapering and feeding. need to make a long list for tomorrow of stuff to be done- or maybe i'll take the kids and go walk the mall. hmmm.