Thread: PO lost diaper
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #11
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: PO lost diaper

Don't have any advice, but something similar happened to me. The post office said the package was delivered and confirmation showed it was, but I never received it. The post man tends to sometimes put the key for the package box in the wrong mail box sometimes (we live in an apartment complex) so it's possible it was put in the wrong box and the person either A moved out (lots of people have been moving out, we live in a military family dominated apartment complex) and they took it with them. Or B, the person didn't return it. Or C, it was delivered somewhere else entirely different in our town. But they have no idea what happened.

I lost 70 dollars worth of used diapers. I'm still really upset with the post office. But I'm not expecting a refund from the person who sold me diapers. It would be nice to get at least a partial one seeing as I have to buy more diapers now, but it wasn't her fault.

For future buys that are large, I'm requesting they select Sign to Deliver. I don't want that happening again for packages that clearly won't fit in my mail box.

Last edited by blueone; 01-09-2012 at 06:37 AM.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote