View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #6
mom2fourlilEs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chronic Diarrhea - WWYD about dipes?

Fleece liners! They are the best! they catch most of everything and its very easy to wash out in the potty. I used the detachable shower head from my shower as it is next to our toilet. WOrked just fine for me... I researched sprayers and was going to get one...........but then realized... my shower sprayer works just as well..
They also have lay in disposable liners... I bought some but never used them as we have a septic system and they are not recommened for that. Might be something you could look into.. they also could be thrown away... I thought in the beginning that is what I needed to cloth diaper as I didnt like the idea of having to dunk diapers.... turns out the fleece ones were the bomb! They made clean up so easy and I hardly ever had any of my diapers stain because of them!
Oh.. one more thing.. I didnt buy liners... I bought a cheap fleece blanket ( like $2) and cut it up into strips.. that way I didnt feel bad about throwing it away if I needed to.. turns out I think I only ever threw away 1! You could just as easy use any fleece blanket you have or get a yard of cheap fleece from your local fabric store.

Hope that helps!
Homeschoolin Momma to 4, 2 boys DS#1 3/99 & DS#2 8/01, and two girls DD#1 9/03and DD#2 6/09 and very happy finally got to Full time, only now dd is out of diapers!!
Done with babies and diapers! Moving onto chickens, goats, gardening, making soap....and oh, yeah..homeschoolin!! Lol
mom2fourlilEs is offline   Reply With Quote