View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #42
KB'sMama1031
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Can I see your changing table set up??

here is DS on his changer in his bedroom

here is a more recent shot of his (messy) changing area the drawer knobs look weird because we refinished the dresser from cherry to espresso before DS was born... and never finished the knobs (I was prego and tired lol)
right now we keep diapering supplies in the right side of the cabinet,
clothes in the drawers on the left
and diapers in the green round hamper on the floor to the right.
also on the right is a green stool with the wipes warmer on it,
the wetbag also hangs on a hook on this wall further to the right you can see the corner of it, rumparooz kangarooz print!

on the other side of the house DS has a playroom and bathroom, in between we have this closet, lets take a look...

we do DS's bath in this bathroom, because the edge of the tub is very low and easy to lean over (our master bathroom has a jet tub with steps to get into it!) so here we keep DS's pajamas, it keeps us from carrying a wet squirmy baby across the house to dress him

here is the changing pad, the wipes warmer is on the little white shelf on the left side, it plugs in to the light bulb in the top of the closet
I also have a few dipes over here and a wetbag, since his playroom is over here, I can change his diaper while he is playing

here is across from the closet

and a reflection of the whole closet/changer setup, I love how convenient it is!

view from the playroom, the changing area is in between the playroom and the bathroom