nursemama23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Taylor's Soap ~ "THE" BALM

Approximate date of purchase: September 2011
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: DS
What did you buy: "THE" BALM", "Juice those wipes" and "Fresh out of the tub"
How was the customer service: Fabulous! She actually found me after I posted a question about cloth-safe diaper ointment due to DD having a nasty rash! Super helpful!
Review of the product: Can't say enough positive about the "Balm"! My DD has a hemangioma on her labia and it was starting to ulcerate from rubbing on her diaper (common per our ped but distressing for mama!). We use the "Balm" at every diaper change and not only did it heal the ulceration and rash that was starting (super sensitive skin) but it has kept it from ulcerating since! Juice those wipes is super easy to use, has a fantastic smell and a little goes a long way! Fresh out of the tub is great if you use it with a foaming pump, gentle on even the most sensitive skin.
Any additional comments: Love that the containers are all reusable and everything is cloth-diaper safe!
Would you do business with them again? I actually have! Bought 3 more jars of the "Balm" at the beginning of December! Since we use it at every change, I don't want to run out, plus I gave one to a friend who's grandson has eczema and had a nasty diaper rash...worked like a charm! Plan to buy more for a friend that is expecting in July and plans to use cloth!