View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
LaughingPeaMama
Registered Users
Formerly: RedShoes
seller

Ugh the crying phase has hit

For me not ds. I was so miserable at the end of the pregnancy and was ready for him to be here but now I'm so sad that my last pregnancy is over. It wasn't an easy surgery and dh says he's done. I have always wanted 3 but the thought of more IF treatment and another csec is scary but I don't feel done. I'm feeling really overwhelmed with having to start school next week and my dd is obviously feeling left out since she has started acting out. DH has a habit of turning off all the lights in the house during the day and it is depressing me and he gets huffy when I turn them back on. Ahhh. I almost wish he'd just go back to work but at 5 days post op I know it's better to have someone here.
Wife to my soulmate since 7/12/03 mom to dd 2/9/09 and ds 1/5/12 and angel baby 10/07. Infertility survivor!ISO(willing to trade my FSOT items for) snapped unpaper towels EEEEUC or NEW heavy/long mama cloth
FSOT NOTE: SMOKE FREE DOG FRIENDLY HOME. EVERYTHING IS LINT BRUSHED BUT STRAY HAIRS WILL BE FOUND. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU DON'T FSOT WITH ME PLEASE
LaughingPeaMama is offline   Reply With Quote