View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:10 AM   #12
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
When I had dd we( her and I) moved from Ohio to Nc with dh and I remember how hard it was to leave my mom, even if she drives me crazy. What I hated the most is when we left her house we didn't get right on the road to nc... Oh no we spent the last night at his mom's!!! I wanted to leave leave. I cried all the way to her house and then barely shared dd w anyone. My dh came home from iraq at 35 weeks and then flew to ohio a few days before she was born and then 2 weeks later we are jn nc on our own. His mom whiney attitude and the stress of having a baby with a husband fresh back from Iraq was a mess. To this day no one ever said you know what Brianna I understand why you were the way you were when she was born. Nope. I was just expected by his family to be fine. But with dd here this time
I'm positive she will distract me while others hold ds. She takes care of mommy very well. Now i didn't have depression per say because when I was 19 Im pretty sure the downfall of my very first relationship (marrying my first bf in Hawaii and getting divorced 7 months later and no one knowing till after) was a feeling and state of mind I'd never want to be in again. My mom should've medicated me but she let me work it out myself.

But what I'm getting at is yes depression is real but we can all say F U depression and beat it sorry so long a post
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls

Last edited by Lady_B; 01-11-2012 at 05:12 AM.
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote